CI's Cost Minimized Approach
What's wrong with contract programming?
- Designers staying on to code
- Coders trying communications
- Managers always billable
- Mid-project rate increases
What ARE the alternatives?
- Wait for in-house schedule opening
- Fixed bid off site
- Contract programming on site
- CI's "Cost Minimized" approach
CI's "Cost Minimized" Approach
- Initial estimate provided
- Work on-site and at CI's site
- Supervision & help not billed at CI's site
- Staff are assigned in area of strength
- Time of more expensive staff minimized
guides programmers past blind alleys, saving clients 20% to 40% -- clients who are worldwide
leaders in heavy equipment, trucks,
trip routing software, nuclear power.